Off Road Vehicle Insurance Coverage
Outdoor adventures are best suited for unpaved passages especially if you are protected by Off Road Vehicle Insurance. Before you jump into uncharted territory, make the responsible decision to protect yourself and your vehicles.
Gain peace of mind in knowing that Off Road Vehicle Insurance may cover:
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages of your own fault
- Bodily Injury Liability – if someone gets hurt and needs medical attention
- Collision Coverage – recreational vehicle repairs
- Comprehensive Coverage – repairs for damage from flooding, wind, vandalism, theft, or other reasons that do not involve a collision
Don’t assume your automobile insurance coverage will protect your off-road vehicles from unforeseen incidents. As long as there is a license plate on your vehicle, you must maintain insurance on the vehicle in North Carolina.
Off Road Vehicle Insurance may help cover your:
- dirt bike
- dune buggy
- golf cart
- all terrain vehicle (ATV)
- utility vehicle